miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

POST 2 - A Country You´d Like to Visit

A country I have always wanted to visit is Tibet, but that history, because Tibet no exists like country in our times, because the Tibet was invided for China in 1949, for this reazon in 1959 the current Dalai Lama - your spiritual and political leader- scaped for request of your people to India. Since these hapen China prohibeted the Tibet cultur.

What I would like to know is about its culture, for this I have go in the pass. I have to try studding its culture, but my look is tinted by the culture occidental, because I have been inserted in it since I was born. But, I hope that if I´m in this place or I can know the monk tibetans, I will beable toknow its culture better.

Also Tibet is a very beautiful place, as I have seen in a documentary on TV. Tibet have wanderfull and varied place, for this reason It have great vegetation and fauna too.


I would also like to visit Europe because of its cathedrals, especially of the Gothic period. Which I have always liked its aesthetics, it elongated shape that tends to sky, its stained glass which gives it a mystical in end all the symbolism represented in its aesthetic...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario