lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

Where do monsters live?

I woke up that morning feeling really strange. I didn't know exactly what it was, but my heart felt that this day something was going to happen, not sure what else but it was something that had been brewing for some time.


For some time we had me moved to the house of my grandfathers. In this house living strange beings, of different colors and characters, some great others little’s, some hairy others not. Was appearing in the most unexpected places.

In the first I only see, but before they began speek with me.


I speaked to my family about this beings, but nothing I thought… Until that day, that following the call of this creaturs I fell through a passage that was in the grass and nobody has heard of my, from this time.


My family have sought me but the door close and can not leave until they comply with what I have brought up here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario