lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

POST 5 - The Cinema

I love the movies… not all movies, of course. But there are movies that have fascinated me, because this movies teach me something about the life.

I go to the cinema when a movie have special effects or when the movie is 3D, because the cinema is too expensive to me. Therefore, I never rent a movie, I prefer watch the movies in internet or at the tv in my house.

The last movie I watched in the cinema was “Inception”, is a very good and interesting film. It have great special effects and you cant stop watching the screen and the end is sorprising. It make you think in it. In this movie you can see the conections between your dreams and the real world, when your thoughts built a real where you catch and when the time is relative.

One of my favorites movies is “Click” with Adam Sandler, because is very nice, It have funny and sad parts. This film show us the important of live the moment for this not come back and the dear people is more important than the money. I watch this movie three times.


I love Adam Sandler, is very good actor, I like his movies like 50 First Dates, Bedtime Stories, Mr Deeds, for example. I recomend to you watch this movies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario