lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

POST 6 - Article from the Guardian

I selected the article “Hungary toxic sludge heading towards the Danube”, because I considered very interesting that we ask for relation about it to take place in Hungary and to ocurred in Chile.

In this last time Chile have live different Nature catastrophe, how: the eruption volcano “Chaitén” and just in February in this age to take place two earthquake at the same time, that to cause seaquake in different place of country.

This is interesting for my career but the people in this situations It is cant very affect, this situations to name “Trauma”, to characterize It`s break in live, what it tells us one affected by this disaster <<"I'm waiting to finally be able to return to my house, but I don't think I'll ever move back here," an affected resident, Balazs Holczer, 35, told Reuters. "My wife and my son were trapped inside the house during the spill. She put him on top of a cabinet, and she was seriously burned from the waist down ... they are both in hospital, my son is still in a shock. He says he doesn't ever want to come back because he feels safe in the hospital.">>. We can see how all you have, now do not count on it. In these moment of great uncertainty, the support and assistance is very important for people to live this mourning. This is where psychologists can help, at the community level to those affected, not individualizing the problem, so this may arise.

Ash cloud Chaitén Volcano, June 25.


1 comentario:

  1. I agree whit you... psicologist can help people in "trauma" moments...

    ResponderEliminar