lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

POST 8 - When is a good film? And When is a bad film?

Hi my friends. Today I´m going to talk about my likes of films.

For me, a film is good when It have a good story, and the most important thing to me is that the movie have something to learn... and the actors, of course (1313). They need to show their character so well, for make that the story of the movie be more interesting. Also, a movie must to have a good stages, is not very important the special effects, for example: “beautyful life” and “the pianist”.

For last, the end of the film is the most important. I like the happy endings, because if a movie end bad I will be disturbed.


I recomend to you “Up”, “Alice in Wonderland” by Tim Burton, “Inception”, “The Ultimatte Gift”. Also I like movies of childrens like: “Walle”, “Ice Age”, “Shreck”, “How to Train your Dragon”… and the romantic stories “ What Dreams May Come”, “Pride and Prejudice”, “27 wedings”, “the wedings of my best friend”, “amelie”, “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”, “koizora” and “five centimeters per second”, this last two are japanese movies. I hope really like!!!.



Honestly, I think that a movie is bad when is so ridiculous that don´t make me laught or when the movie is so bored that make me feel tired or change the channel or put off the tv.

I hate the war movies, where the story is all blood and all is fight. In this movies there is nathing to learn for our life. For example: “rocky”, “depredador”, “alien versus depredador”, “iron man”. And the terror movies that have a lot of blood too, like “chucky”, “saw”, “hostal”, “the valentin day”, “jason”, “Hallowen”, etc, etc... Also the stupid movies that we supposed that are terror films but are ridiculous and dumms, like “murder tomatoes”, “murder bees”, and a lot more.

And the others movies that I don´t like are the films the end of the world, I hate it because are pessimist, depresive, and have pour story. Between this films we can find “the day after tomorrow”, “2012”, “the day of world stop”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario