lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

POST 9 - “Self Evaluation of My Academic Years of English”

Hello, finally I am finishing this process of English learning at the university - I hope it goes well! and this finally be the end jiji- and today, I am going to talk about self evaluation of my academics years, in special this half of the year 2010. In this essay, I will describe the most important events in my academic half and I will try to do an evaluation of all this.

For me, The acadamic year is not easy, began with my professional practic, that has been a challenge. Also I have class of post-graduate. Therefore, this year has been so dificult. Actually, all years in the university has been very complicated to me. And english has been more hard (v – v), because I don´t know nathing about english, but my friends help me (^ v ^)... The best of everything I´m in the end of the year. Anyway, I like the ways to learn english, this form to teach is better in the university than college, because is more enjoy and interactive.

This year the english more dificult to me, because I left this class for a long time. But the good thing is that I change of class english and my new teacher is very nice and do the class more fun and interactive, and my classmates are always obligings with me and help me so much.
During this process sometimes I feel that I will not able to do it. Nevertheless, I know that I must trust in my capacities in order to achieve my goals.


1 comentario:

  1. wou Maria José... that it's a hard year... but... it's almost finished !!

    regards,

    ResponderEliminar