lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

POST 7 - How Green are You?

I like recycling very much, because I consider It very important to help to the planet and I believe in everday fights. But we haven`t to believe that is the fight, because the big company is that to dirty carbon footprint to the planet.

How I help the planet?... I always use public transportation, because I do not have other means (:p), but I think it's better for the environment and to me for the cost (^ v ^)... I bought a bicycle to go to work on it, because I is nearby. But still not learned to walk on main streets (v – v)...


All my electronics things use rechargeable batteries. Almost all bulbs in my house are energy saving. I always see and follow these tips to "energy saving", for example: Turn off unneeded lights, I cover the pots to boil before, I use sunlight instead of artificial daytime, I seek not to use sprays, etc...

I would like have a solar generator or solar panels… I think we have the obligation to use the “clean energy” like wind and solar, the only problem is that they are more expensive. But when I work I hope to buy (:p).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario